1:1 Low-Tox Consulting
I will guide you through transforming your body from one primarily focused on your own survival to one that feels ‘safe’ enough to prioritize your developing baby. The biggest hurdle to your low-tox PRECONCEPTION journey is knowing where to begin, followed by wondering if your choices are the right ones, and if what you’re doing is actually making a difference. I take all of the guesswork out of the those early stages before you conceive to allow you to feel confident and empowered that when the time comes, you’ve created the foundation of a lowered toxic burden, more balanced hormones, healthy eggs and improved metabolic health — all vital components of a successful conception.
- My courses are self-paced and designed to teach you how to:
- create the low-tox life of your dreams
- balance your hormones
- live more aligned to your natural rhythms
- focus on your preconception health
- cycle sync your life
- avoid hormone disrupting chemicals
- understand how environmental toxins impact your fertility and life
- Low-Tox products free from harmful ingredients of concern are my passion. My Low-Tox Database is a resource for subscribers only with over 1,000 truly low-tox products from skincare to lawncare and everything in between for the entire family. I do not offer “pay to play” as the Low-Tox Database is unbiased. However, if you are interested in offering my community of subscribers a discount to shop your brand, I am very interested in hearing from you.
You Don’t Have to Embark on Your Low-Tox Journey Alone
When I was pregnant with my daughter I felt this immense sense of urgency, as though I had 9 months to get every toxic product out of my home before she arrived. Aside from this unrealistic pressure I was putting on myself, I had almost no clue what was toxic, what wasn’t, or why. I know I’m not the only mother who has considered making safer product choices so that my child could have a healthier home and a healthier body, and I’m definitely not the only mother who has had very little understanding about where to start.
There’s so much information on the internet, and so much misinformation — it was honestly hard to know what I should be concerned about and what I shouldn’t. I fell for greenwashing often because it felt easier to just go with the brand with the loudest marketing, and most influencers promoting their product.
During those 9 months of my pregnancy I made little headway in terms of reducing my toxic burden, and I definitely didn’t know there were preventable ways that my unborn baby was being effected by my exposures.